This week's assignment is Doesn't have to Quite Belong.
One item a different shape, size or color than everything else, one person that stands out in a crowd, ect. Use your imagination! This is a creative assignment, but always keep in mind the technical things that make your image a good one!
1. The picture you submit must be taken by you between October 12 and Oct. 26, 2011. The Linky will close Oct. 25, so make sure you link up before then!
2. You may only enter one picture per contest, if you have more than one in your post please specify which one you are entering.
3. If possible, list the settings used to take it. (Camera, lens, date taken, time (even if vague, early afternoon, late evening, ect), ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.) You can find most of this info in the properties of your picture if you foget what settings you used.
4. Editing is allowed, but if you choose to edit your picture please post the original too. Please tell us what you did to edit your picture, also! :)
5. If you don't have a blog, email one of us (our emails can be found on the "About Us" page) and we will post it/link it up to you!!!!
Here is my assignment:
Well, I hope you are having a splendid day!! God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ, Lizzie
7 comments:
That's a really neat photo! I will try and link up this time. :)
Good!! Yes do link up!! That would be awesome!! :D
Cool! I think I WILL enter, Lizzie!! Thanks for asking!! =)
<3 ya!
~Katie W.
I sent an e-mail, Lizzie... Is that alright?!
~Katie <3
I absolutely love the idea of this blog! I'll be on the lookout for something that does not belong. =)
I'll enter, but I don't know if I will end up being able to do it. Is there a type of picture we're supposed try to take? Or can we take any kind of picture?
Hey Katie! Thanks for entering!! Yeah it's okay you sent me an email with your entry :)
And Emily Grace, I am glad you like our blog!! It is a lot of fun :)
God bless!!
Post a Comment