Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Challenge Winners!

Summer is coming to an end, fall will be here before we know it. School, jeans, hoodies, leaves everywhere, and my favorite thing about fall-cross country. I digress, I am not a die-hard football fan like a lot of people. :)

As promised, we are posting the winners today! We have two winner's,  Emily Ruth from Borrowing Photographs, and Rebecca from Rebecca Howsley Photography. Congratulations, ladies! :) Check out the winner's blogs and their posts to see the pictures that won! :)

I would like to apologize for not having any challenges this month. That is entirely my fault, and while I was indeed extremely busy, I have no real excuse.

With our summer challenge over and September right around the corner, I am not sure what we will be doing this fall. Currently, I think the plan is to take a break from challenges for awhile. Do you have any special requests for what you would like to see on the blog?


Have a lovely rest of summer :)
-Emily

2 comments:

rachel esther said...

this is a great picture of her! :)
she's so cute!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's gorg!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...